Best Bali Cooking Classes
3-5 Hours of Joyful Class
The cooking session at Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa is organized with a fun and distinct cooking experience that alows you to appreciate Balinese culture through its authentic culinary.
An ideal Bali activities for families, groups, couples or just indvidual in a lively and pleasant atmosphere.
You can pick either 3-hour (cooking class only), or 5-hour (with traditional farmers market visit) cooking class session.
You will get to know more about Indonesian and traditional Balinese cuisine ingredients during the cooking class, and also most importantly you will cook these tasty Balinese food such as:
- Make Calon Be Siap (chicken meatball soup).
- Make Lawar Gedang Muda (Balinese young papaya salad).
- Make Pesan Be Siap (chicken fillet wrapped in banana leaf).
- Make Sate Lilit (Balinese spiced ground fish meat on bamboo skewers).
- Make Sambal Udang (shrimp chili sauce).
- Make Gegodoh Biu (Balinese deep fried banana with palm sugar).
Exploring Local Farmers Market
Our chef will take you to explore one of Balinese local farmers market. He will guides you to pick the perfect local herbs, spices, fresh fishes, meats, vegetables and fruits.
This additional activity is available on the Cooking Class II Package. Offers a local farmers market tour that will enrich your cooking class experience in Bali.
Learn With The Expert
You will be tutored by a native Balinese expert chef during the cooking class session. All insight about traditional recipes including the introduction of Balinese exotic herbs, spices, and ingredients will be extensively revealed and presented in the most casual way possible.
Balinese Cooking Class Packages
- Welcome drink, Oshibori towel, souvenir.
- Local farmers market visit (for Cooking Class II).
- Recipe Booklet.
- Cooking Class Certificate.
- FREE return transfer within Seminyak area.
- 21% government tax and service charge.
- Class is available once daily, starting at 13.00 for Cooking Class I, and 8 am for Cooking Class II (with market visit).
- If you book the free trasport (pick up only) from within Seminyak area, please be ready for pick-up 15 minutes before the class starts.
Booking & Payment:
- To pay the tuition online, a valid credit card is required. We will send you the secure online payment link provided by PayBuddy Payment Gateway (by DOKU). Alternatively, we can accept offline payment by cash, visa/master credit card, or local bank's debit card that should be paid directly to Pencar Seafood & Grill.
- Booking and payment must be done at the latest 1 day before the class at the latest 5 pm. Otherwise, the class booking is considered not confirmed.
Direct Booking or 'book direct' refers to: book your cooking class activity directly through our villa's official website (this site:villaseminyak.com, or restaurantpencar.com), and or through our contact numbers and email provided in those sites, NOT through any other third party or affiliated booking sites.